Weekly Winners, 4/28/21 - 5/3/21

Very lowkey week this time around. My to-listen list at first was only five releases and normally I'm able to find a lot. Still managed to get some good out of the week though and I hope you are too. As always let me know what you're listening to and if you think I missed anything.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d’s Pee AT STATES END! (Constellation)

This one kinda snuck on my list this week and I’m glad it did. I know this is a pretty legendary band at this point but this was my introductory point and driving to instrumentals always puts me in a good mood.



Wild Truth - Drift (Open Your Ears Records)

This one is for fans of things like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, stuff like that. Also poses the question of whether or not OYER can miss at this point. They had House & Home as well as Guardrail last week and now this? They’re killing it.



chloe moriondo - I Eat Boys (Fueled by Ramen)

Been waiting on this album announcement for a while seeing as we are now four singles in at this point. This song's good, album out May 7th, give it a go.


Other Tracks

BROCKHAMPTON - COUNT ON ME (RCA Records)

dim - Start Over Again

Freddie Gibbs - Big Boss Rabbit (Warner Records)

SeeYouSpaceCowboy… / If I Die First - bloodstainedeyes (Pure Noise Records)
Silk Sonic - Leave the Door Open (live, Aftermath Entertainment Inc / Atlantic Recordings)

Waterparks - Numb (300 Entertainment)
With Confidence - Big Cat Judgement Day (Hopeless Records)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of Month: The top 25 songs of the year

Best of Month; the Top 10 Albums of 2023

Best of Month: The final reviews of the year